Advantages of compact laminate phenolic board for solid phenolic toilet partitions
When using raw materials for public toilet partitions, consider whether the raw materials have excellent impact resistance, moisture resistance, moisture resistance, chemical resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, weather resistance, etc.; direct sunlight will not cause color fading , Fading. In addition, the product is difficult to stain, easy to clean, and convenient to maintain.
Among the common raw materials for partitions in public toilets, the anti-better board itself is not infectious to water. Therefore, whether it is in terms of the actual moisture-proof effect or the waterproof level, the anti-better board is slightly better than other partition boards. The physical properties of the anti-better board are stable, and it can basically bear the corrosion of various strong acid and alkali chemicals. Therefore, it can also adequately defeat daily tasks in the natural environment with acidic substances such as toilets.
The advantages of anti-better sheet
1. Waterproof and moisture-proof characteristics: The unique production process of anti-better sheet material makes it have high relative density (which can exceed the water density), large volume of glue, high compressive strength, moisture-proof raw materials and cross-sectional compactness in manufacturing , Good water retention and water solubility etc. advantages. The above advantages determine the excellent waterproof and moisture-proof properties of the anti-better board.
2. Strong compatibility: Several colors can be matched to create a good visual impact.
3. It has the characteristics of high strength and good slip resistance: it is more general raw material, its strength is very high, and it has good slip resistance. It is suitable for public places or areas that are very easy to be destroyed by others.
4. Characteristics of acid-inhibiting and alkali-resistant primer: After ultra-high pressure solution, it is not easy to have all chemical changes for general strong acids and alkalis. It is suitable for toilets, shower rooms and laboratories.
5. Wear-resistant and scratch-resistant properties: both wood and paper pulp anti-fold special boards have high relative density, high surface compressive strength, good surface smoothness, and good flatness, plus secondary The compaction of the super wear-resistant decorative panel determines the high-quality wear resistance of the anti-better plate.
6. Anti-smoke and fire-proof safety features: Anti-better board itself has a certain flame-retardant grade. In the middle and late stages of the production process, a certain proportion of halogen-free flame retardants are added to further improve the fire safety characteristics of the goods. The flame retardant grade of the plain board can achieve B grade. After the unique technical all-ceramic veneer, it can meet the B1 or A fire safety regulations, and the surface has anti-burning properties.
7. Save indoor space: The board is only 12mm thick, which saves indoor space and improves the ductility of decoration partitions than traditional walls.