The use of today's toilet bathroom partition not only decorates the toilet, but also plays a role in moisture-proof and thermal insulation. For the installation of toilet partitions, we still have many aspects that we need to pay attention to. Then let's take a look at the things that need to be paid attention to after the construction of the toilet partition is completed.
1. The protective film on the surface of the toilet partition should be removed after the installation is completed. At the same time, the long time that the surface protection film is left on the surface of the hand-washing partition should not exceed the validity period of the surface protection film.
2. Avoid any sharp objects directly hitting the board surface, or contact with high pressure points of any object, such as an unprotected ladder directly acting on the board surface.
3. When transporting and installing other equipment, it should be ensured that there is a sufficient distance between the equipment and the washroom, so that direct rubbing and impact will not occur.
4. The movable parts made of washroom partition materials should ensure that their limit devices can function. To avoid damage caused by direct impact of moving parts against other materials.
5. The movable parts adjacent to the washroom partition should be equipped with flexible buffer devices to prevent the movable parts from directly hitting the washroom partition surface. The buffer position should consider the distance of the protruding part.